Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hrithik, Shahrukh replaces by Ranbir



Ranbir Kapoor is a style icon. For example, movies.He is a signature product pace. It was a brand ambassador for these products Shahrukh Khan and Hrithik Roshan has once. By purchasing these products, whereas Ranbir honored Thurs Take the two major genetic players forward. They had previously been replaced by Shahrukh Khan and Hrithik Roshan Pepsi AD and is now replaced by a brand ambassador, John Players.

"As far as compensation is to be feared, Shahrukh Khan is a legend and his contribution was huge Pepsi. I will take forward his legacy. The measure, John Players, Hrithik Roshan is a style icon, which I have great respect for. I like to have the opportunity to get ahead of his heritage, Reporters said the logo to launch Ranbir players John ITC Hotel today.

Ranbir maintains he is not a sign of wear comfortable clothing is used. "This does not use expensive or trademarks. It's something that makes you feel comfortable. There is no strict rules. This is what is used and how you do that," said Ranbir.

They added: "I'm not aware of the character. I do not understand fashion. God has been very good to me so I can subscribe to this character and I hope that my knowledge is still in fashion," said Ranbir.Ranbir is very popular among young people and he is surely increase sales and popularity of the game marks for what he has given his name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Earn Money Easily

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls